The All Saints Cemeteryis situated west of the church.
The location was selected in 1835 since the higher ground was a protection from encroaching flood waters of the Dardenne Creek. During those years, the church was near the Creek and later relocated adjacent to the cemetery. The cemetery is operated for the benefit and burial of the members of All Saints Parish.
The Crucifixion Group statuary, located on the north side of the cemetery, is the setting for outdoor celebration of the Mass on special occasions.
CLICK HERE to view the veterans buried in our cemetery.