Fish Fry Fridays - Drive Through ONLY!
Support the generous work of our Knights of Columbus 1587
Be on time - Be flexible - Dress Warm!
Many hands make light the work.
- MOST positions are OUTDOOR so please DRESS WARM for the weather.
- ALL YOUTH must volunteer in outdoor areas. No youth inside.
- Meet at your position area for directions.
- Please be on time!
- FEB 19, 26 and MAR 5, 12, 19, 26
- Most shifts are 1 hour. You may sign-up for more than one shift.
- Parking Lot Set-Up - cones, tent and pavilion set-up, tables, steamers, etc.
- Kitchen - food prep, runners to tents.
- Tents - tables, steamers, food-servers, money handlers
- Pavilion - fryers, baggers, runners, etc.
- Order Takers - take drive-thru orders, pass on payments
- Clean-Up - dismantle items, return and wash kitchen equipment, etc.
Join us! We Welcome You!
Click here to Volunteer
This is just an initial announcement and more information will be available as the date gets closer. Watch the bulletin, the All Saints website or Facebook for additional information. If you have any questions, contact Dave Buehrle at